Slow Cooker Lemon Caper Chicken ThighsYield: Serves 3-6, depending on appetite
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, well trimmed
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 8 sun-dried tomato halves, chopped
- 1 tsp salt-free Italian seasoning blend
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup Sauvignon Blanc or similar dry white wine
- Nestle chicken thighs at bottom of slow cooker insert. Sprinkle with shallot, garlic, tomatoes, capers, and seasoning blend.
- Whisk together wine and lemon juice. Pour around the thighs, trying not to get it on the thighs, because you don't want to wash away the seasoning blend.
- Cover and cook on Low 4-6 hours or until chicken's internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and, if desired, turn the juices into a sauce by whisking in a cornflour slurry.