Naan pizza to the rescue!
I readily admit all the amounts in the following recipe are approximate as I was hungry and not measuring as I went. I'm also dead cert you could use buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese to create a delicious buffalo chicken version.
Barbecue Chicken Naan Pizza
- 2 garlic naan [Stonefire]
- 4 Tbsp barbecue sauce [Stubb's]
- ½ cup chopped cooked chicken (leftover rotisserie)
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat shredded "Mexican" cheese blend
- ¼ cup very thinly sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Pop your pizza stone in the cold oven and preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Spread 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce over one side of each naan.
- Toss chicken with remaining 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, and spread chicken over naan.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and top with red onion and cilantro.
- Slide naan onto hot pizza stone and bake for 8 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is all melty.
- Quarter each naan pizza and serve.
If you don't have a pizza stone, just prepare and bake the naan pizzas on a baking sheet.